Configure Advanced Settings
These settings can be accessed by typing chrome://settings
in the address bar
Scroll down and click Show advanced settings...
In the Privacy section
Click the Content Settings... button
- Select Block sites from setting any data
- Check Block third-party cookies and site data
- Select Do not allow any site to show pop-ups
- Select Ask when a site tries to tack your physical location
Clear browsing data...
Click the Clear browsing data...
In the Obliterate the following items from: section
- Select the beginning of time in the drop down menu
- Check Browsing history
- Check Download history
- Check Cookies and other site and plugin data
- Check Cached images and files
- Check Passwords
- Check Autofill form data
Password and forms
- Uncheck Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click
- Click the Manage Autofill settings to remove previously saved personal information
- Uncheck Offer to save passwords
- Click the Manage saved passwords to remove previously saved login information.